Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is a wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating massage applied to the shoulders, arms, neck, head and face – areas where we often hold tension and stress.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage
By using specialised massage techniques, Indian Head Massage can help to reduce pain and tension by stimulating blood flow and improving circulation in the shoulders, neck and head areas, helping to improve oxygen supply to the brain and remove toxins from the body. This in turn can have a number of benefits including:
- reduction and prevention of tension headaches and migraines
- reduced pain in the upper back, shoulder and neck area caused by muscle tension
- improved cognitive function such as memory due to increasing oxygen supply to the brain
- improved quality of sleep by reducing stress and encouraging relaxation
- promoting hair growth by stimulating hair follicles on the head / scalp
- increasing energy levels by improving blood circulation and oxygen supply to the brain
- boosting mood and reducing anxiety and depression by reducing stress levels and encouraging deep relaxation
You can book an Indian Head Massage with Hand, Foot or Facial Reflexology, or for the ultimate pamper and relaxation, as part of the 'Head, Shoulders, Face and Toes' 2 hour treatment!
For details of how to book, please see Booking and Prices.